On Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017, agents of the South Central Kentucky Drug Task Force made a major drug bust. Assisting were officers from the Simpson County Sheriff’s Department, the Franklin Police Department and the Kentucky State Police. A search warrant was executed at 309 West Washington Street in Franklin. Seized during the search were large quantities of heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, and various prescription pills. Also seized was a stolen handgun and defaced shotgun, digital scales, cash, and other articles used in the trafficking of illegal drugs. All together the drugs are estimated to have the street value of $55,000. Also present at the residence was a 15-year-old female. Three individuals were arrested at the location: Adrian Donte Nolan, age 36, of 309 West Washington Street, Franklin; Donnie W. Flippin, age 51, of 607 Jackson Street, Franklin; and Jeffrey Scott Bell, age 54, of 400 Pelham Street, Franklin.
All were charged with:
1) Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree, heroin
2) Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree, cocaine
3) Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree, drug unspecified
4) Trafficking in controlled marijuana, over 8 ounces but less than 5 pounds
5) Drug paraphernalia possession
6) Unlawful transaction with a minor
7) Receiving stolen property (firearm)
8) Possession of a defaced firearm
9) Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
10) Trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree, methamphetamine (Pending)
Assisting Agencies: Franklin Police Department, Simpson County Sheriff’s Office, Kentucky State Police DE/SI West, and the Franklin Simpson EMS.