Downtown Russellville businesses were invited by the Logan County Chamber of Commerce to participate in a Christmas Open House to be held Sunday, Nov. 20 from 1-5 p.m. This will include businesses in downtown Russellville, as well as throughout the city. The participating businesses will be decorated for the season and open to the public for shopping with door prizes and refreshments.
You can park and ride the trolley downtown for a special treat and listen to Christmas carolers on the street to put you in the festive mood.
1. “A Christmas Market at the Old Courthouse” – 200 W. 4th St. – Craft Show
2. Amanda Gossett State Farm – 597 E. 4th St. – Free Pics w/ Santa
3. B&B Lularoe at AKB Salon – 289 E. 5th St.
4. Carpenter Fitness & Aquatics – 265 N. Main St.
5. Cash in a Flash – 121 S. Main St. – Primitives & Pretties
6. Color Me Beautiful Salon – 309 W. 3rd St.
7. Curves – 1138 W. 9th St – with Lularoe, Pampered Chef & Tomorrow’s Woman.
8. Farmhouse Urban Designs – 250 North Main St. (Gifts, Home & Clothing)
9. HealthQuest Chiropractic – 178 E. 4th St.
10. Hickory Hill Garden Center & Florist – 886 Nashville St.
11. “Logan County Arts & Crafts” – 190 S. Winter (Parks & Rec) – Handmade Crafts
12. Logan County Tourist & Convention Commission – 200 W. 4th St.
13. Lularoe at The Loft – 280 E. 4th St. – Multi-Consultants
14. New Beginnings Health & Beauty – 641 E. 4th St.
15. Pawley Studios – 181 S. Main St. – Handmade Ceramics
16. Pearl’s Antiques – 187 S. Main St.
17. Riley White Drugs – 153 Park Square N.W. (Jewelry & Gifts)
18. Rogue City Resale & Consignments – 405 Bethel Shopping Center
19. Saul Studios Portrait & Design – 193 S. Main St.
20. Southern Grace Boutique & Gifts – 247 Hopkinsville Rd.
21. Southern Home Designs – 1211 Nashville Rd.
22. Southern Sass Hair & Nail Studio – 435 E. 4th St. with Lularoe & Other Vendors.
23. The Blossom Shop – 1114 W. 9th St.
24. The Pink Blueberry Boutique – 1116 W. 9th St.
25. The Shoppe on the Square – 119 S. Main St.
Also this weekend you can join in the fun at the annual Logan County Arts and Crafts Christmas in November Craft Show, which will be held Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 20 from 1- 5 p.m. at the Russellville Parks and Recreation Building, 190 S. Winter Street. There will be plenty of handmade crafts for sale as well as door prizes.
The Logan County Tourism Commission is hosting a Christmas Market at the Old Courthouse during Christmas Open House on Sunday, Nov. 20, from 1-5 p.m. at 200 West 4th Street in Russellville. If you are interested, they have a couple of booth spot available. For More information, contact 270-726-1678. Vendor fee is $25 for a 10×10 spot. You must supply your own table and chairs.
There will be free hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee and cookies. There will also be a drawing for a give away basket and tourism will be selling the collectible Hestia Old Logan County Courthouse Christmas ornaments.
Those so far who will be set up at the courthouse are as follows:
Charming Knots Jewelry
Wreaths, Decorated Christmas Trees & Tiles
Bread Of Life Ministries
Pink Zebra Jewelry
Lularoe Emily Page
She Sells Pearls Jewelry
Logan County Humane Society
To contact Chris Cooper, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270-726-8394.