One of the suspects indicted in connection with the 2016 murder of Lexus Bell was arraigned on Thursday and had his bond significantly reduced.

Deon Lamar Young, who turned himself in to the Logan County Detention Center on Friday, June 15, was arraigned last week and his attorney, Alan Simpson asked Circuit Judge Tyler Gill to reduce his bond at the hearing. Gill did so, changing the bond from $250,000 to $25,000. Young pleaded not guilty at the hearing.

Young, who is facing charges of murder, first-degree robbery and 10 counts of first-degree wanton endangerment, was still lodged in the Logan County Detention Center on Monday morning, despite his lower bond.

Another suspect in the case, Tayveon Bibb, had a hearing scheduled for Tuesday morning. He is also asking for his bond to be reduced.

Earlier this month, Reba Kirk was sentenced to 20 years for her part in the 2016 shooting death of Lexus Bell.

Kirk, 32, had the sentence handed down last Thursday, June 7, by Logan Circuit Judge Tyler Gill. She had pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit murder and complicity to first-degree robbery as her part in the murder in April. Her 20-year sentence can be reduced, however, if information she gives authorities leads to the successful conviction of others in the case.

Two other defendants in the trial, Demetrius Roberson and Bibb, were in court Friday, June 8, for a hearing in their cases. Roberson is facing the death penalty since he is accused of the act of killing Bell. His attorney, Michael Bufkin, told Judge Gill that he would do his best to be ready for the murder trial in March of next year, but couldn't promise he would not ask for a continuance if more time was needed to prepare Roberson's defense.

The trial for Roberson and Bibb is set for March 9, 2019. Bibb is charged with murder and first-degree robbery.

Two others previously indicted in the case have had their charges resolved.

Jordan Lunsford pleaded guilty to tampering with physical evidence and was placed on pretrial diversion and Khalin Sparks had charges against him but were dismissed after police confirmed an alibi regarding his whereabouts during the time of the shooting.