It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Clothing God’s people
United Way announces additional investments in education in Logan County
Police search for missing juvenile
Young woman dead, police say intentional target
Homicide in Russellville
- Community coming together - 12:42 pm
- Clothing God’s people - 12:40 pm
- Spa News - 11:41 am
- United Way announces additional investments in education in Logan County - 11:30 am
- Orr hired as Supervisor of Instruction - 2:07 pm updated: 5:33 pm.
- Russellville seniors commit to graduate - 2:01 pm
- Police search for missing juvenile - 1:54 pm
- Fire station project to begin again - 1:48 pm
- BG man arrested for rape - 1:42 pm
- Auburn joins Lewisburg in empty council seats - 1:24 pm
- Arrest made in the murder of Barren County Female - 11:59 am
- Another Successful Summer for the Logan County Public Library - 11:20 am
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:20 am
- Young woman dead, police say intentional target - 12:28 pm updated: 1:14 pm.
- Homicide in Russellville - 8:53 am updated: 8:54 am.
- Walter Head helps veterans in Logan - 2:18 pm
- Curtis BBQ now offered in Auburn - 1:43 pm
- Russellville meets the Panthers - 1:37 pm
- New traffic signal at 9th and Main - 1:35 pm updated: 3:41 pm.
- Hinton is first Golden Panther recipient - 1:28 pm
- Auburn draws crowd at 1st annual Dog Days of Summer - 12:52 pm
- Citizen’s Police Academy to begin Sept. 15 - 12:52 pm
- Humane Society offering barn cats for free - 12:34 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Chamber celebrates women in business - 10:34 am
- Man arrested on drug, gun charges - 2:48 pm
- Local girl not so local anymore - 2:13 pm
- Community Education fall schedule of classes - 1:33 pm
- Hemp causing task force problems - 1:21 pm
- RPD to crack down on drunk drivers - 12:43 pm
- Modern Woodman honors service agencies - 11:46 am
- Logan County Jail Report - 9:53 am
- Logan cross country team will miss home course - 11:29 pm
- Oakville store now open for business - 2:12 pm updated: 2:14 pm.
- A league of their own - 1:53 pm updated: 4:22 pm.
- Russellville schools off to great start - 1:51 pm
- Sheriff tells of shortages again - 12:54 pm
- Fiscal court sets tax rates, buys earthquake insurance - 12:40 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:23 am
- Pre-applications for $100M Work Ready Skills Initiative due Friday - 5:20 pm
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month - 5:17 pm
- Logan airport to get $1.6 million - 4:01 pm
- One hundred years young - 1:58 pm
- Car flips during accident, no one hurt - 1:14 pm
- L’Burg substation on its way to service - 12:53 pm
- Hampton Park gets new goals - 12:33 pm
- National Health Center Week 2016 begins - 11:40 am
- Two arrested for meth on Mud River Church Road - 11:21 am
- Arrest on stolen property - 10:13 am
- Stolen vehicle located - 10:12 am
- Deputy arrests man on outstanding warrant and multiple criminal summons - 10:09 am
Auburn joins Lewisburg in empty council seats
Two cities in Logan County will not run a full slate for council come election time in November, unless there are write-ins at the last minute.The Cit...
Arrest made in the murder of Barren County Female
The Kentucky State Police Post 3 Bowling Green has made in the case that involved the body of 22-year-old Kristen Edwards that was discovered in the G...
Another Successful Summer for the Logan County Public Library
The beginning of the school year signals different things to different people—the end of lazy summer days; the return of a familiar routine; or ...
Logan County Jail Report
08/16/2016-ADAMS, DARREN S.-traff in cont sub, 1st degree, 2nd or > off - (< 2 gms heroin)-bail jumping 1st degree-theft by unlawful taking (anh...
Homicide in Russellville
According to Todd Raymer of the Russelville Police Department, there is one dead in building six at Robinwood Apartments in Russellville.The Russellvi...
Russellville ready for Friday night football
Football is back for the season at Rhea Stadium in Russellville. The Panthers hosted the 2A Glasgow Scotties during a preseason scrimmage on Thursday....
Football Cougars ready to prowl
The Logan County Cougars are hungry. It’s a new season, with a new coach, and the football Cougars are starving for a win.The last time the Coug...
Logan County High School baseball standout Jackson Campbell recently accepted a scholarship offer from Belmont University, an NCAA Division I school i...
Mentor-youth dove hunts offer great opportunity
The excitement of an opening day dove hunt when you are young spawns a lifetime of memories. Each year, the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife R...
Bradshaw commits to Belmont
On the first day of his senior year, Russellville High School basketball standout Pedro Bradshaw announced his decision about where he will be spendin...
Some changes for the upcoming bird seasons
Although Kentucky is baking in the hottest temperatures of the year, hunters will be afield in a little over a month pursuing migratory birds such as ...
I love first days of school. As I drive to work in the morning, I see these precious children standing out waiting on the bus with their new backpacks...
Lake Malone News
This morning when I woke up I had the most beautiful words flow into my brain. As always, I went down to my trusty computer and began writing my heart...
Who should I vote for?
1 Peter 4:17 “For the time is come that judgment must first begin at the house of God: and if it first begin with us, what shall the end be of t...
Lake Malone News
Have you ever lost anything? Of course it happened to the old TG, you knew that or I would not have mentioned it. You see I walk every day. And the Hu...
Is Hell a real place?
Many are now teaching that Heaven is a real place, but Hell is only a concept that represents evil. Like so many other strange teachings that man come...
Doctors aren’t selling out for sandwiches
A recent study in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine shows that drug companies are bribing doctors with food to prescribe their expensive, brand-name ...
Trump’s taxes won’t go away
Every day we get a new headline on Donald Trump, each one more bombastic than the last, as reporters attempt to keep up with his latest provocation. B...
God in the present moment
One of the little prayers I say each day is by Dag Hammarskjold recorded in his diary and published after his death in the book Markings. He wrote: ...
Now is the time for action on pensions
The state of Pennsylvania, as well as many other states, faces a pension crisis. The state has not set aside enough money each year to pay the pension...
The challenges of ‘leaving no trace’
I just got back from hiking 95 miles in the Sierras. (Yes, just like that Reese Witherspoon movie Wild, only far fewer miles.)I returned from my trip ...
Clinton’s backflip on charter schools ‘a step backwards’
Hillary Clinton supported charter schools before being endorsed by the big teachers’ unions and receiving access to their cash and get-out-the-v...