It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Many participate in hay bale contest
Community reading project to spotlight Dunnigan
Just Piddlin Corn Maze family fun
TNR program a success
Red Cross Home Fire Campaign Coming to South Central Kentucky in October
- Many participate in hay bale contest - 1:52 pm
- Community reading project to spotlight Dunnigan - 1:48 pm
- Community Health Fair to educate seniors on finding help - 1:13 pm
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest - 1:11 pm
- Just Piddlin Corn Maze family fun - 1:11 pm
- TNR program a success - 1:10 pm
- Red Cross Home Fire Campaign Coming to South Central Kentucky in October - 12:48 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 12:25 pm
- Little Panther Academy begins classes - 2:21 pm
- RHS art class works on special quilt - 1:59 pm
- Fourth grade students attend Ag Safety Day - 1:46 pm
- Exciting events in the life of Life Choice Pregnancy Care Center - 1:32 pm
- Red River featured at annual Bell Witch Fall Festival - 1:29 pm updated: 2:39 pm.
- Flu season could come early - 1:17 pm updated: 2:38 pm.
- Clerk warns public of buying flooded vehicles - 12:41 pm
- Logan Telephone announces availability of Gigabit broadband services in Auburn, Adairville, and Lewisburg - 12:37 pm
- Logan County student essay winner announced - 12:37 pm updated: 12:37 pm.
- Retired Teachers Association have fall meeting - 12:37 pm
- Herman M. Schmucker, 76 - 12:18 pm
- Deadline for programs seeking funding from United Way of Southern Kentucky for the 2017/18 funding cycle quickly approaching; ends September 30th - 11:48 am
- Preparing for fall - 11:47 am
- Good Samaritan offering Check to Check program Sept. 24 - 5:26 pm
- King, Champion Petfoods leaders highlight company’s commitment to state - 1:28 pm
- Programs of Excellence give back to the community - 1:23 pm
- Judge recuses himself in Posey murder case - 1:13 pm
- Family resource hosts mother/son date night - 1:13 pm
- County purchases new boiler for jail - 1:12 pm
- Litter abatement picks up 366 bags of trash in July - 1:12 pm
- Open up and say ahhhh - 1:12 pm
- Voter registration deadline is coming - 12:42 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:54 am
- Russellville Special Olympics earns Silver Medal - 11:46 am
- Learn to love one another before it’s too late - 1:51 pm
- Humane Society plans adoption center - 12:56 pm
- Hometown History Day features historic African American neighborhoods - 12:18 pm
- Public meeting called for Lake Malone marina request - 12:18 pm
- August 2016 Activity and Safety Checkpoint Locations - 12:17 pm
- Reward offered in dog abandonment case in Franklin - 12:08 pm
- Good Samaritan offering Check to Check program Sept. 24 - 12:07 pm
- Gregory states inmates not actually sleeping on floors - 12:07 pm
- Second phase to begin on courthouse retaining walls - 11:59 am
- Elkton man found to be in possession of several illegal drugs - 11:00 am
- Russellville Show of Bands will be Saturday at Rhea Stadium - 10:53 am
- Unemployment down in Logan County - 5:51 pm
- Russellville asks for rate study - 1:52 pm
- Creekwood Block Park to be held Sept. 15 - 1:16 pm
- Red River Association holds Annual Meeting - 1:04 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 12:25 pm
- Arrest leads to possible meth - 12:23 pm
- Two leave roadway during accidents - 12:15 pm
RHS art class works on special quilt
Russellville Junior/Senior High School students in Mr. Chris Holloman’s 6th period Art class have been busily working on the quilting project fo...
Fourth grade students attend Ag Safety Day
Stevenson Elementary School and all area school fourth graders celebrated a special event this week as they traveled to the Logan County Extension Off...
Exciting events in the life of Life Choice Pregnancy Care Center
There are many exciting steps being taken by those who are listening to God’s direction in our community. One of those are founders, members and...
Red River featured at annual Bell Witch Fall Festival
Logan County will be featured in the Bell Witch Fall Festival event Sept. 25, 2016, at 3 p.m. at the Bell School Community Complex Outdoor Pavilion, 7...
Flu season could come early
The Kentucky Department for Public Health (DPH) received reports of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases, indicating the presence of flu circulating i...
Clerk warns public of buying flooded vehicles
Logan County Clerk Scottie Harper wants to warn the citizens of Logan County about “good deals” on automobiles that they may purchase. Due...
Gators chomp down on Cougars at home
The Greenwood Gators came to town on Friday to spar with the Logan County Cougars at home. The Cougars could not slip away from the powerful bite of t...
Panthers hit road, Cougars to host football Gators
Friday night football will be in full swing for our local teams this week.The Logan County High School Cougars (0-4) will be at home against the (3-1)...
September is quota hunt application month
As the carefree days of summer give way to the first days of September, it’s finally starting to feel like fall in Kentucky.A cold front promise...
Cougars mauled by Panthers at home
The “Clash of the Cats” 2016 is in the books. The result of the game is becoming very familiar to both sides. Russellville beat Logan Coun...
Middle School softball teams clash at RHS
The local middle school softball teams are both enjoying a winning late summer season. The Logan County Lady Cougars are (13-2-1) and the Russellville...
Football ‘Clash’ this week at LC
Week three of local high school football is in the books. So far for the 2016 season, one of Logan County’s teams is off to a hot start while th...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Remember the Reunion at Elk Lick will be Saturday Sept. 17th. We want you to come. Bring pot luck food to eat. We...
Happy 90th birthday Jo Frances Davis
You are invited to stop by the Penrod Baptist Church Fellowship Hall at 334 State Route 949, Penrod, Ky. on Saturday, Sept. 24 anytime between 2-4 p.m...
Lake Malone News
Football season is finally here and guess what happened! NO TV.I was all excited to watch the first game of the season. The Hubby even said, would you...
Less is better!
Recently my Parents, which are both 89 years of age, moved into a Retirement Community in Tennessee. In the process of moving there were several decis...
Weston, Taylor to wed
Larry and Cyndee Weston of Sulphur, Oklahoma are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Katie Rae Ann Weston, to, Zakaree Trey Taylor, ...
Lake Malone News
As I sit here early in the morning, I think about all the things that have happened this LABOR DAY WEEKEND!It is really early when all the people at t...
Lake Malone News
Here I am again! You remember last week we had to purchase a new TV so I could be prepared for the upcoming football season! Well, you won’t bel...
Logan County News
Hello Logan County! It is great to be back. I suffered a major stroke on July 19 in my sleep. I ended up in North Crest Hospital for some three weeks....
Washing our hands of toxins
Some people love to hate government regulations. Many believe they’re just bureaucratic barriers that waste our time. But the Food and Drug Admi...
Troubling information about our youth
Over the last two years the Juvenile Justice Oversight Council (JJOC), created by Senate Bill (SB) 200’s juvenile justice reforms, has overseen ...
State pension system is nation’s worst
Dear Editor:The newest example of why we need change in Frankfort is a new study labeling Kentucky’s public pension system the worst-funded in t...