It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Logan Aluminum to add 60 additional jobs
Trail date set for several in Amish order
Logan ready for additional growth
New boat dock finished at Lake Malone State Park
So that they are never forgotten
- Logan Aluminum to add 60 additional jobs - 12:42 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:51 am
- Logan County holds 2017 graduation - 9:39 am
- Russellville holds graduation ceremony - 9:19 am
- Trail date set for several in Amish order - 2:08 am
- Russellville-area Tractor Supply’s Spring Paper Clover Helps Raise $825,000 for 4-H Youth - 3:33 pm
- Chandler’s graduates 46 eighth graders - 3:31 pm
- The Climb comes under fire at fiscal court - 1:29 pm
- Johnson sentenced, receives probation - 12:12 pm
- Goat taken into custody after hanging at the bank - 12:10 pm
- Man nabbed on multiple warrants, drugs - 11:22 am
- R’ville to host Memorial Day Celebration - 11:21 am
- Highway Safety Checkpoints beginning May 26 - 11:21 am
- KCCE awards scholarship money - 10:19 am
- Logan ready for additional growth - 11:34 am
- Amish to appear in court May 24 - 1:52 pm
- New boat dock finished at Lake Malone State Park - 1:12 pm
- United Way’s Day of Caring scheduled for July 26 - 12:07 pm
- Skipworth joins AgVenture D&M - 12:06 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 12:06 pm
- Lewisburg woman arrested on several drug charges - 11:58 am
- Kentucky’s unemployment rate increases to 5.1 percent in April 2017 - 11:18 am
- Ribbon cutting for Southern Ego Catering - 11:10 am
- Lost at Lake Malone - 10:48 am
- So that they are never forgotten - 9:41 am
Goat taken into custody after hanging at the bank
The Russellville Police Department is searching for the owner of a goat. Yes you heard right… a goat. A large Billy goat was found roaming the a...
Man nabbed on multiple warrants, drugs
The Russellville Police Department has arrested Brandon D. Burchett and charged him with first degree possession of a controlled substance (opiates) a...
R’ville to host Memorial Day Celebration
The City of Russellville will be having its annual Memorial Day Celebration on Monday, May 29 at 10 a.m. on the Carrico Park Square. Dignitaries from ...
Highway Safety Checkpoints beginning May 26
The Logan County Sheriff’s Department will be conducting Highway Safety Checkpoints beginning May 26, 2017, and continuing through July 2017. Th...
KCCE awards scholarship money
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Executives (KCCE) announced in May that it was awarding multiple scholarships for the upcoming annual Association of ...
Logan ready for additional growth
Preparing for future economic growth, work continues to enhance the West Industrial Park located on the 68 Bypass around Russellville. One of the most...
Lady Cougars hope to repeat in district
The 2016 13th district champion Logan County Lady Cougars hope to keep the title for another year. The Lady Cougars won the championship last year for...
Cougars fall in two stout contests
Going into the final week of the 2017 regular baseball season, The Cougars had only lost once to an opposing team from Region 4. Warren East (22-7) be...
Bluegill offer great late spring fishing
It is a fantastic time of year. Summer is around the corner and families start to go on summer vacations shortly.Taking your kids to catch some hand-s...
Lady Panthers win three in a row
The Lady Panthers were in Hopkins County over the weekend playing in the Raincatcher Invitational. They have now won three out of the last four games ...
Another home run for Kaleb Justice; Cougars win
Coach Ethan Meguair’s Cougars continue to impress as the season trickles to a close. With a record of 20 wins and only seven losses, Logan Count...
Landy Panthers get basketball awards
The Russellville Lady Panthers, both middle and high school basketball teams, were honored at the school during their annual banquet recently.Coach Ca...
Rotary presents Excellence in Teaching Awards
The Russellville Rotary Club presented the Rotary Excellence in Teaching Awards at its luncheon on May 18, 2017. The individuals were chosen by their ...
Logan County News
Hello Logan County! So good to be back with you. I am doing well and excited about today and tomorrow! Lots of news so here we go.I had a great lunch ...
Greetings from the Antioch Community.Hope all you Mother’s had a very Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday. It sure was a beautiful day.I didnR...
Ural and Jean McGuire are pleased to announce the engagement of their grandson, Montez Mason and Jessica Farizer of Bowling Green, Ky. The wedding wil...
What grace is and is not
I think most of us know what grace is. Mankind was lost, stuck in our sin with no hope. God reached out to us through His grace, offered us a way out ...
Will Christians survive in today’s secular world?
Rod Dreher’s new book “The Benedict Option: A Strategy for Christians in A Post-Christian Nation” (Sentinel, 2017) is an account of ...
What we can learn from war memorials
In Dryden, New York, a proposed solar farm recently caused a stir.Thousands of solar panels — enough to power 7,500 homes — are scheduled ...
Greetings from our small community of Spa, hope you all had a great week and attended church Sunday, which was a special day for mothers. It was a goo...
‘The Kingdom of Heaven is within you’
One can’t help but wonder what the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven might be. In the Lord’s Prayer we pray, “Our Father, who...
‘Smart outsourcing’ could keep students in Kentucky
Privatization, like money, is neither good or bad in and of itself.It’s how it’s used, or in the case of outsourcing — how the contr...
The hidden bombshell in the Comey-Trump story
How can you tell an authoritarian when you see one? We know the 20th century hallmarks — brown shirts, street rallies, and the like. But there...