It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Missing person calls in, still not located
Logan schools back in session
Arrest made in shooting death
RHS Holds Band Camp
More storms hit Logan, Russellville suffers damage
- Madisonville Medical Examiner office back open for business - 2:23 pm
- Cost to operate jail dropping - 2:23 pm
- Missing person calls in, still not located - 2:23 pm
- Adairville Mayor thanks fiscal court - 2:22 pm
- Bid accepted for new ATC - 2:21 pm
- Logan schools back in session - 2:13 pm
- Arrest made in shooting death - 1:30 pm updated: 1:47 pm.
- RHS Holds Band Camp - 11:11 am
- Automobile accident near high school - 11:09 am
- Unify Logan event to be held Aug. 27th - 1:58 pm
- More storms hit Logan, Russellville suffers damage - 1:16 pm
- Crain hired as Lewisburg assistant principal - 1:04 pm
- Auburn Banking welcomes Shelley Head - 12:55 pm
- Crash sends teen to hospital - 12:54 pm
- Kentucky’s jobless rate drops to 5 percent in June 2016 - 12:45 pm
- Contraband found at cemetery - 12:19 pm
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:53 am
- United Way of Southern Kentucky announces investments in local education, income, health, and safety net programs - 11:28 am
- Police cruiser burns - 11:22 am
- Body found in the Green River - 10:48 am
- Truck stolen in Russellville - 10:42 am
- Shooting leaves local man dead - 10:41 am updated: 3:28 pm.
- Fun at the fair - 10:19 pm
- Russellville water rates questioned - 1:48 pm
- Russellville Independent to host back-to-school events - 1:45 pm
- Logan Swim Team helps out youth at Carpenter Center - 1:01 pm
- County schools start next week - 12:41 pm
- Logan County Cooperative Extension Service launches new website - 12:25 pm
- $32k in marijuana plants found - 12:01 pm
- Availability of Logan County Emergency Food & Shelter Funds - 11:31 am
- Lake Malone News - 11:22 am
- Logan County Jail Report - 11:03 am
- Suspected shooting at the Stable in Russellville - 10:44 am
- Three from Adairville arrested for meth - 10:40 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Amish ask for additional time, hearing rescheduled again - 2:00 pm updated: 11:16 am.
- Matthews chosen as Lewisburg principal - 1:59 pm
- Concerned Citizens raises $900 with community leaders - 1:27 pm updated: 11:30 am.
- State court system ready to provide resources for felony expungement - 1:10 pm
- ‘What American Means to Me’ contest winners - 12:55 pm
- Republican Women award scholarships - 12:48 pm
- New student registration at Russellville schools - 12:40 pm
- Pokemon Go brings kids out to learn - 12:38 pm
- Improvements for busy Bowling Green intersection - 10:55 am
- Two nabbed for theft, one sought - 10:19 am
- Crash on Coopertown causes death of young woman - 10:14 am
- Mullins glad to be back in Logan - 1:43 am
- Unemployment remains low in Logan - 1:57 pm
- God shines on Stuff the Bus - 1:37 pm
- Parks’ funding increased by $35,600 for 2016-2017 - 1:36 pm
Unify Logan event to be held Aug. 27th
A few Logan County citizens, because of recent events, are spreading the love by organizing an evening that will bring people together no matter what ...
Crain hired as Lewisburg assistant principal
New Lewisburg School principal Josh Matthews announced the hiring of his assistant principal on Sunday.Chris Crain is the new assistant principal at L...
Auburn Banking welcomes Shelley Head
Shelley Head recently joined the Auburn Banking Company team (Russellville branch) as their newest loan officer. Shelley comes to the banking institut...
Crash sends teen to hospital
On July 23, 2016, at 11:23 p.m., deputies of the Logan County Sheriff’s Department responded to a report of an accident with injuries in the 900...
Kentucky’s jobless rate drops to 5 percent in June 2016
Kentucky’s seasonally adjusted preliminary unemployment rate for June 2016 dropped to 5 percent from a revised 5.1 percent in May 2016, accordin...
Proper handling helps fish thrive after summertime catch and release
Summer is arguably the most popular time to fish as muggy, hot days push people to the water for relief and relaxation.Many anglers, especially those ...
Boat safely this Fourth of July
Millions of motorists soon will take to the nation’s roadways with plans of spending the extended Fourth of July holiday weekend boating on a la...
Logan County Babe Ruth baseball winds down
Logan County Babe Ruth baseball finished the season this week. The league consisted of four teams. Frank Lillard coached Baer Construction-Price’...
Three good stream floats for smallmouth bass
Fishing for many species slows in the daytime hours during the heat of summer, but smallmouth bass who inhabit Kentucky streams bite willingly even on...
Local middle school teams attend camps
The Olmstead Middle School girls’ basketball team recently attended an overnight team camp at Belmont University. Team members who attended incl...
“Floundering” was the word used by a friend last night to describe a group of people. As I returned home, I thought about the word and its...
Logan County News
Hello Logan County! I am very glad to be back. Wish I felt a little better but my body seems to be falling apart. The doctors at Vanderbilt Hospital t...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Hope you had a good week. Sure has been some hot days.Got some tops and caps through the mail last week from Jo H...
Logan County News
Hello my friends from throughout Logan County and beyond. It is so good to be alive, to feel good and to have hope and plans for the future. I have so...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Sure is bad about Elkton being flooded. We sure have had the rain.Our two groups from Antioch Baptist Church have...
Populism even Republicans can get behind
What if organizers and volunteers joined forces to run a nationwide campaign to replace today’s corporate-owned congress — all at once?Yes...
Those college nightmares — mine and yours
Dream surveys consistently show that dreaming about being back in school is among the top three content areas of our adult dreams. College is often de...
Local telecom providers must be part of KentuckyWired
Reliable, fast internet has become a hallmark of healthy economies that attract new businesses, jobs and people.Kentuckians certainly understand the n...
Free employers: Reduce regulatory cesspool
Only 15 states perform more poorly than Kentucky on CNBC’s annual ranking of business climates based on 10 categories, including workforce, infr...
Loving America means finding fault with it
I was sitting on a bus one summer, chatting with a man behind me who’d worked all over the world in the U.S. foreign service. Like many conversa...
Global economy’s tectonic plates moving again
October 1987: The U.S. stock market collapsed 23 percent in one day, the largest one-day drop on record. For the rest of that year economists debated ...