It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The water runs deep
Bomb hoax at Logan courthouse
Bypass construction on schedule
Trap and Release cuts down on feral cat population
Ethan Meguiar gets 400th win; Cougars beat Panthers
- The water runs deep - 1:30 pm updated: 1:30 pm.
- Chandlers Honor Roll - 2:12 pm
- Adairville Honor Roll - 2:06 pm
- Remembering the Logan’s abused children - 1:47 pm
- RHS hosts ACT prep event - 1:19 pm
- R’ville hopes for disc golf course - 1:02 pm updated: 1:47 pm.
- View Story - 11:58 am
- BOMB AT JUSTICE CENTER A HOAX - 11:19 am
- Bomb hoax at Logan courthouse - 9:07 am updated: 2:05 pm.
- R’ville man charged with arson - 11:42 am
- Bypass construction on schedule - 7:12 am
- Sheriff releases February report - 1:40 pm updated: 11:13 am.
- Black fly treatment begins in South Logan - 1:20 pm
- Com-Care stays as Logan ambulance provider - 1:15 pm
- Logan County Chamber Annual Dinner 2017 - 12:29 pm
- United Way Born Learning Academies to hold graduation ceremony - 12:27 pm
- Trap and Release cuts down on feral cat population - 12:14 pm
- CCC Boys of Russellville: A musical tribute to the Civilian Conservation Corps - 11:48 am updated: 11:08 pm.
- Man arrested for drugs second time in month - 11:11 am
- LCHS FFA building for the future – of area blue birds - 1:51 pm
- 2017 Logan County Fair, bigger and better - 11:19 am
- RHS Beta sees success at spring meet - 1:58 pm
- Logan County DECA club attends state career development conference - 1:42 pm
- Supporting, educating about autism in Logan County - 1:11 pm
- Annual Trade Days at Red River planned - 1:11 pm
R’ville man charged with arson
Sending out a threat on social media, John Drake, a Russellville man, was arrested Wednesday, March 22 for allegedly setting a house on fire.The Russe...
Bypass construction on schedule
Construction on the Russellville Southern Bypass is proceeding as scheduled and the project is expected to be completed and open before the end of the...
Sheriff releases February report
Logan County Sheriff Wallace Whittaker has released his department report for the month of February. According to the sheriff, accidents were up for t...
Black fly treatment begins in South Logan
Treatment for black flies in Logan County began earlier this week by Enscience, the agency who has been tackling the pesky insect since 2012 in the Re...
Com-Care stays as Logan ambulance provider
Com-Care, Inc. was once again awarded the bid to serve as Logan County’s ambulance provider. This is the eighth year Com-Care, out of Ohio Count...
Logan County Chamber Annual Dinner 2017
The Logan County Chamber of Commerce held its annual dinner Monday, March 6 by “Celebrating Logan County.”It was a great night with 281 in...
Cougars shutout Purples at home
The Bowling Green Purples seemed to be the only team that could contain the Cougars in 2016. The Purples beat Logan County 15-0 in a game at Bowling G...
Roche signs to run with Brescia
Devin Roche will continue his running career at Brescia University. Devin signed his letter of intent Thursday, March 9th at Logan County High School,...
Fishing licenses unlock opportunities
The mild weather this winter has many thinking it will be an early spring across Kentucky.The earlier, the better for anglers, who by late February ar...
Play ball! 2017 season underway
The 2017 baseball season is in full swing in Logan County. The Cougars have picked up where they left off last season. After only three games, Ethan M...
Panthers fall in region championship
The Russellville High School boys’ basketball team came up just short against Bowling Green in the Fourth Region championship game on Tuesday at...
Russellville hoping for region title
The game that everyone is talking about will take place at Diddle Arena on Monday night, after the NDL press deadline. The Franklin-Simpson Wildcats w...
Are you doing enough?
How much more did you get done today? How many people did you share your witness with today? How much of a blessing were you today - and was it more t...
Things a Christian will and won’t do
I have heard it said that the bible is just a book of do and don’t. While this is not nearly the whole purpose of the bible, in affect, this is ...
Fuqua, Owens to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Randall Gray Fuqua of Summerfield, N.C., announce the engagement of their daughter, Caroline Mills Fuqua, to John Joseph Owens.Caroline i...
I had a great time at thee Logan County Chamber Annual Dinner last week. The food was delicious as was the comradery. I was so proud that the Teacher ...
Lake Malone News
Oh, my goodness! I never thought I would get up one morning and be “HOME SICK”! It’s awful. Here I am in beautiful “Never, Nev...
United Methodist Temple Handbell Choir performs at U of L
The United Methodist Temple Handbell Choir performed “I Am Dancing” composed by Jeffrey Fox, a University of Louisville music composition ...
Panhandling and the Pope: A better strategy to help the poor
Have you ever struggled with what to do when you encounter a person on the sidewalk of a major city or standing at a busy traffic intersection with a ...
Prescription drug epidemic must be tackled head-on
All across America, but especially right here in my home of Eastern Kentucky, the prescription drug scourge is devastating our families and communitie...
After 30 plus years with the city, Russell Law is retiring and doing some things he enjoys. Since I have been Mayor I have come to respect Russell and...
Lake Malone News
You can go anywhere you want, anytime you want and you will always find that there is now place like HOME!The day of “sleeping late” and d...
Greetings from The Antioch Community.Well, how are you enjoying the first day of Spring? (Monday) Sure had some cold weather last week and some big fr...
Hello from our little community of Spa. There are not many houses close by. On my front steps I can see I guess maybe six houses, a church, and a coup...